What is Aquaint?

Aquaint is a revolutionary 100% NATURAL Sanitising Water that also kills 99.9% of Bacteria in seconds. The water provides the base for it to be highly effective as a cleanser, and its only other ingredient, a NATURAL ACID (Hypochlorous Acid) which is produced in the human body to fight bacteria and germs, provides its anti-bacterial properties. Aquaint is endorsed by Allergy UK as an ‘Allergy Friendly Product’. Aquaint is that safe it passed official UK Drinking Water tests, and is arguably the safest sanitiser on the market!

What makes it different?

  • It does not contain alcohol, fragrances, preservatives or harmful chemicals such as Triclosan, Benzalkonium Chloride (BAC), Triethanolamine, Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Laurel Sulphate (SLS), etc.
  • It does not dry out or irritate the skin
  • It does not need to be rinsed off
  • It is gentle, powerful and extremely safe
  • It is harmless if swallowed
  • It has multiple uses at home, out and about and whilst travelling
  • It can be used by children without adult supervision
  • It is as safe as drinking water!

Where can it be used?

Aquaint 100% Natural Sanitising Water can be safely used:
  • On the body (FROM BIRTH)
  • On hard and soft surfaces
  • On surfaces that come into contact with a baby or a baby’s mouth, even food!
  • As a mouthwash
Aquaint is the perfect sanitiser at home and on-the-go, particulary;
  • On hands and skin
  • On soothers
  • On teethers
  • On feeding equipment, etc.

Aquaint vs Alcohol Based Gels / Sanitisers

Chemical/Safety Related Aquaint Alcohol Based
Alcohol Free
Kills 99.9% bacteria
Not Toxic (poisonous)
Contains no other toxic chemicals
Does not dry out or irritate the skin
Allergy friendly
Does not cause Dermatitis
No need to rinse (hands only)
No need to rinse (surfaces)
Safe if licked or swallowed
Can be applied liberally and frequently
Eco friendly
Safe enough to pass UK Drinking Water Tests
Application Related Aquaint Alcohol Based
Can be applied to hands
Suitable for adults
Suitable to apply to hands of babies / infants
Can be applied to other parts of the body
Can be applied to surfaces
Can be applied to foods
Can be applied to cuts and grazes
Can be used in the mouth
Can be used on items that enter the mouth
Safe if in contact with the eyes
Can be used on baby from birth
Can be handled safely by infants
Does not sting when applied
Suitable for sensitive skin
Water-like consistency and able to cleanse